eBook Design will help take the guess-work out of independent self publishing. Advantages with e-books are:
- they are less expensive to format
- quicker to publish than print books
- easier to update
- available without printing, storage, or shipping costs
- available with instant delivery and world-wide distribution
Your eBook can be formatted for both Kindle and ePub from a Word file. We will prepare your e-book for distribution on Amazon, as well as Smashwords, a distributor to Barnes and Noble, iTunes, libraries, etc. A PDF can also be provided for downloading on your website.
eBook files are typically ready in one to two weeks. Changes, corrections, alterations, or extensive formatting can add to the design time.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Your unique title
- Edited manuscript
- Cover design (or idea)
- Interior images (if desired)
- Author bio and photo
- Description and key words
Contact Gail for an estimate on your project.