E-book Design will help take the guess-work out of independent self publishing. Advantages with e-books are:
- they are less expensive to format
- quicker to publish than print books
- easier to update
- available without printing, storage, or shipping costs
- available with instant delivery and world-wide distribution
Your e-book can be formatted for both Kindle and ePub from a Word file. We will prepare your e-book for distribution on Amazon, as well as Smashwords, a distributor to Barnes and Noble, iTunes, libraries, etc. A PDF can also be provided for downloading on your website.
E-book files are typically ready in one to two weeks. Changes, corrections, alterations, or extensive formatting can add to the design time.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Your unique title
- Edited manuscript
- Cover design (or idea)
- Interior images (if desired)
- Author bio and photo
- Description and key words
Contact Gail for an estimate on your project.